Need Door Service?
Schedule an appointment for routine maintenance and inspection to keep your doors running smoothly.
Care & Maintenance
With regular care and maintenance you can have years of worry free use from your door. Having a professional service your door at least once a year is a good start, but there are a few easy things you can do to care for your door in between appointments:
- Consistently lubricate you door's rollers, hinges and track. You should only use products recommended by the manufacturer. If you're unsure of what to use call us or ask at your next scheduled maintenance appointment.
- Always inspect your overhead doors before use at the start of each work day. Look for signs of damage and listen for any abnormal sounds while door is in operation. This quick 2 minute check can help you catch issues early, preventing injuries and damage to equipment.
- If you are on an annual maintenance schedule it is important that you inspect the rollers every six months and call us if you notice any are worn or broken.
While you can help to maintain your doors it is important to know when to call a professional technician for service:
- At least once a year have an experienced door person inspect and service your doors. They have the knowledge and experience to see potential issues before they become critical, which can save you time and money in the long run.
- If your door suffers an impact, or gets stuck in the open position, do not attempt to fix it yourself. Call Abe's Door 24/7 for Emergency repairs. One of our qualified door technicians will be on site within 2 hours to get your door working again.
- If you have any issue with your door's springs and cables call a technician immediately. Overhead Doors are constantly under extreme tension and repairs or adjustments to springs and cables can be hazardous. Call Abe's Door for a same day service appointment.